Working at Governors for Schools
We’re a small charity making a big difference to education for children. Our ambition is to make sure every school in England and Wales has excellent governance which drives improved outcomes for all children and young people – and our talented and committed team are making that happen.
We don’t currently have any open positions but check back regularly as we’ll update this page with any vacancies.
– Attention to detail and a desire to continually improve by seeking and using feedback
– A ‘can do’ attitude and sense of pride in delivering high-quality work at all times
– Know when to challenge assumptions and suggest better approaches
– Question actions inconsistent with our values
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels and build solid working
– Willingness to support the wider team outside areas of your specific job role
– Excellent organisational skills with the ability to take initiative and find creative and effective
ways to get things done