How can governors integrate staff and pupil wellbeing and embed this approach in school culture?
The aim of this webinar is to explore how governors can take a whole school approach to mental health and wellbeing, addressing the needs of all pupils and staff from their strategic perspective. Also, how can this be sustained and become firmly entrenched in the school’s culture in the long-term?
A panel of expert speakers will provide their diverse viewpoints and knowledge of the topic to enable governors to begin the process of changing and improving how their board and school deals with this very serious issue.
• Hannah Stolton – CEO of Governors for Schools, webinar host
• Andy Mellor – National Wellbeing Director of Schools Advisory Service, former head teacher
• Nancy Hey – Executive Director, What Works Wellbeing
• Kerry-Jane Packman – Executive Director, Parentkind
• Suneta Bagri – Wellbeing coach and consultant, experienced former head teacher